Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Safety
Safety is our #1 concern at the studio! Please know that we have put ALL safety measures in place that New York State requires and more!
- Sign ups for popular classes are required due to limited in person space. Links will be posted on the home page daily by 1pm if necessary.
- Temperature checks will take place as you enter the studio
- When exercising, please keep 6 feet apart (the floor is marked)
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times (except when drinking your water - please maintain 6 feet apart)
- Please only enter the studio after the previous class exits (there is a white board on the front door with instructions)
- Everyone is required to fill out a Covid-19 release upon entering the studio for their first class which includes information for contract tracing
- We have a hands-free sign in routine (instructors/staff will sign you in)
- One person at a time in our restroom (please use the vacant/occupancy sign)
- There are 4 anti-bacterial stations set up in each corner of the studio for your use
- We have a Medical Grade Air Purifier with an H13 Hepa filter in the studio which has a 99.9% particle removal