Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Safety
Safety is our #1 concern at the studio! Please know that we have put ALL safety measures in place that New York State requires and more!
- Sign ups for popular classes are required due to limited in person space. Links will be posted on the home page daily by 1pm if necessary.
- Temperature checks will take place as you enter the studio
- When exercising, please keep 6 feet apart (the floor is marked)
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times (except when drinking your water - please maintain 6 feet apart). Bandanas, gaiters and buffs are not acceptable. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a face covering, you may wear a face shield. We have face coverings and face shields available at the studio! If you feel lightheaded, dizzy, numbness, tingling, shortness of breath or any other symptom from the face covering, please let us know immediately!
- Please only enter the studio after the previous class exits (there is a white board on the front door with instructions)
- Everyone is required to fill out a Covid-19 release upon entering the studio for their first class which includes information for contract tracing
- We have a hands-free sign in routine (instructors/staff will sign you in)
- One person at a time in our restroom (please use the vacant/occupancy sign)
- There are 4 anti-bacterial stations set up in each corner of the studio for your use
- We have a Medical Grade Air Purifier with an H13 Hepa filter in the studio which has a 99.9% particle removal